Experience Nature - Summa Camps ~ for the Littles: Ages 6 to 8 and 9 to 12
#summerkidactivities #summercamps #whattodowiththelittles #littles #children #activities #optout #optin #justdosomething #nature #experiencesoverthings #visitsheridan
Just a couple of guys getting together on this rainy day in May, 2022.
I've seen people wondering what to do with their children this summer - there really are lots of activities.
Let's start with Science Kids - you've heard of them, yes? It was started years ago, and the Sheridan Founder has since passed on this torch. They are providing camps this summer, for children ages 6-8, and 9 - 12. Camps run 2 - 4 days, depending on the week, the camp and range in prices from $65 - $105.00 If I were a child, I would hope my parents would send me to one!
Ages 6 - 8:
- June 20 - 23: Precious Plants and Powerful Pollinators
- July 11 - 14 : Creeks and Critters
- July 18 & 19: Herbs and Herps
- July 21 & 22: Bird Bonanza
- August 1-4: Hands on Nature
Ages 9 - 12:
- June 13 - 16: Nature in Focus
- June 27 - 30: Bug Out
- July 6 - 8: Young Explorers
- July 25 - 28: Garden Gnomes
- August 8 - 10: What Moves You?
** Scholarships are available.
** 12 students per class maximum
How I can help? Contact me for fee: email@example.com * Give you more information on each camp
* Get your child registered for each camp
* Get any necessary supplies your child may need for camp, including a reminder that the littles might need their blanket.